Now with new updated graphics. Photos to follow.
- Cold forged from 7075 billet aluminium, with minimal machining to retain grain structure, the stem is available in oversize and standard options, in lengths from 80 to 130mm in 10mm increments and in standard and 31.8mm oversize sizes.
- Race proven by the Planet X Team and used on the Milk Ras 2004 by the winner Dave McCann.
- The rise of the stem is 6 or 17deg, which can be either up or down...
- Note: The 17deg rise stems are in 31.8 oversized clamp only.
- Torque settings The torque settings are 6-8 Nm for all the bolts on the stem, but tighten and check for movement as you go. no need to go to the max if the bars are solid at 6 Nm.
- Weight: 139g (110mm length)